SaigonTech Youth Union Forum
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

SaigonTech Youth Union Forum

Forum of SaigonTech Youth Union

Trang ChínhTìm kiếmLatest imagesĐăng kýĐăng Nhập

Badminton Club Training Schedual

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 19/11/2007

Badminton Club Training Schedual Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Badminton Club Training Schedual   Badminton Club Training Schedual EmptyTue Nov 20, 2007 1:54 pm

Welcome to SaigonTech Badminton Club
Deal all,
SaigonTech Badminton Club was celebrated in September 2007 as a part of Sport Activities of SaigonTech Youth Union. We have our training schedules weekly on Saturday afternoon from 3pm to 5pm at the Sport Center, To Ky, District 12. We always gather in front of Anna Building, QTSC at 2:30pm.

SaigonTech students, who love badminton, are invited to join this group. We are enthusiastic, friendly, and active students. For excellent players, this is the place where you can find out your match. For beginners, this is where you can get useful instruction to get better.

If you want to be an official member, please go to SaigonTech Library to do your registration (free of charge) or just simply gather with us on the stated schedule above whenever you want. Another way is just leave a message in this forum with your email address and mobile number, we will contact you.

Lastly, this is where you should often visit to update the club's information. Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me via email anhpnh05@saigontech.edu.vn or call me at 0985522230.

Best regards,
Phan Nguyen Hoai Anh
Về Đầu Trang Go down
https://sgt-youthunion.forumvi.com

Badminton Club Training Schedual
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang