SaigonTech Youth Union Forum
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

SaigonTech Youth Union Forum

Forum of SaigonTech Youth Union

Trang ChínhTìm kiếmLatest imagesĐăng kýĐăng Nhập

Welcome to Finance Deparment

Go down 
2 posters
Tác giảThông điệp
Tien

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 21/11/2007

Welcome to Finance Deparment Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Welcome to Finance Deparment   Welcome to Finance Deparment EmptyWed Nov 21, 2007 11:46 am

Finance Department, a branch of SaigonTech Youth Union, is the place for you to do real business. Our mission is organizing Business activities, making the realizable proposals to be done successfully and doing fund-raising. These activities are extremely essential for those who want to be a successful business man or business woman.

As mentioned in a Native American Proverb: "Tell me and I'll forget. Show me, and I may not remember. Involve me, and I'll understand, its more valuable with the practical than the knowledge you learn from textbooks. We involve you now; show us your talents by joining Finance Department. Getting experiences, making your business ideas to be done successfully, and learn leadership is what we offer to you.

Joining us by contact Tien at tientq04@saigontech.edu.vn or Xuan at xuandt05@saigontech.edu.vn

Have fun,
Finance Department,
SaigonTech Youth Union
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Not Alone

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 28/11/2007

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Welcome to Finance Deparment   Welcome to Finance Deparment EmptyWed Nov 28, 2007 7:03 pm

How about some projects that we discussed few weeks ago??? We haven't received any information from Fanancial Group, so what happened??? Did Fanancial Group continue to help new students get experiences in business?
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Tien

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 21/11/2007

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Welcome to Finance Deparment   Welcome to Finance Deparment EmptyWed Nov 28, 2007 10:41 pm

Not Alone đã viết:
How about some projects that we discussed few weeks ago??? We haven't received any information from Fanancial Group, so what happened??? Did Fanancial Group continue to help new students get experiences in business?

Of course, Tan. We do wanna work with the projects discussed. But We are getting some difficulties in letting the projects go. If possible, we can offline sometimes, I'll let u know more. So now, what I wanna do is that hearing any projects from u guys. Now is the time for you to think critically for the business ideas, write the proposals, ... I'll help my best.

Tiến

If u are free sometimes, send me a SMS, we can have a coffee.
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Not Alone

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 28/11/2007

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Welcome to Finance Deparment   Welcome to Finance Deparment EmptyThu Nov 29, 2007 8:15 am

Tien đã viết:
If u are free sometimes, send me a SMS, we can have a coffee.
Okie brother, but my mobile phone is not enough money to have a phone call or send a SMS. So, I`m free in Friday afternoon, Saturday and Sunday. What time do you want to have a cup of coffee??? Razz
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Sponsored content

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Welcome to Finance Deparment   Welcome to Finance Deparment Empty

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Welcome to Finance Deparment
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang

Permissions in this forum:Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
SaigonTech Youth Union Forum :: Finance :: Financial Activities-
Chuyển đến