SaigonTech Youth Union Forum
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

SaigonTech Youth Union Forum

Forum of SaigonTech Youth Union

Trang ChínhTìm kiếmLatest imagesĐăng kýĐăng Nhập

Thinking about Business plan for Noel!!!

Go down 
5 posters
Tác giảThông điệp
Tien

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 21/11/2007

Thinking about Business plan for Noel!!! Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Thinking about Business plan for Noel!!!   Thinking about Business plan for Noel!!! EmptyWed Nov 28, 2007 8:08 pm

Hi All,

Noel is coming, u guys have any business plan for this exciting activities? For example, selling cookies, Noel cards,... Please share them here. If possible, please make a proposal or writing a plan. If it's reliable, other people will help you. Please be active, SaigonTech students. I know u guys have a lot of ideas, hehe. If your proposal is persuasive and u need money to do this business, Đan can help somewhat.

So now, the time for you to show other people your talents.

Best Regards,
Tiến
Về Đầu Trang Go down
dangkhoa_0506

dangkhoa_0506

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 28/11/2007

Bài gửiTiêu đề: I have an idea :)   Thinking about Business plan for Noel!!! EmptyWed Nov 28, 2007 8:55 pm

Why don't we try to make some cookies, and sell it with a resonable price ??? I think that our Union has many many good cook, right Smile. Try to make and sell it, then all the profit we have will be given to the Orphan, do you agree?
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Not Alone

Number of posts : 22

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Thinking about Business plan for Noel!!!   Thinking about Business plan for Noel!!! EmptyThu Nov 29, 2007 8:08 am

Noel card or something like that is in almost Bookstore, Supermarket,.... If we want to compete, we must make it especially.^^
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Tien

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 21/11/2007

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Thinking about Business plan for Noel!!!   Thinking about Business plan for Noel!!! EmptyThu Nov 29, 2007 4:34 pm

dangkhoa_0506 đã viết:
Why don't we try to make some cookies, and sell it with a resonable price ??? I think that our Union has many many good cook, right Smile. Try to make and sell it, then all the profit we have will be given to the Orphan, do you agree?

So Khoa,

If possible, pls make a proposal tell us:
- Who will make cookies, your team ? (if don't have yet, call out Youth Union members who want to join)
- When we start selling it
- How to sell?
- Where to sell?
- How many products we plan to sell?
- The budget for this project
Please call out people to help you doing this. Be active now, and be a leader in the future.

Cheers,
Tien
Về Đầu Trang Go down
dangkhoa_0506

dangkhoa_0506

Number of posts : 10

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Dear Tien   Thinking about Business plan for Noel!!! EmptyThu Nov 29, 2007 8:37 pm

I heard that there will be a party on Monday, and many students volunteer to cook. So I guess that we have a lot of good cook. About when to sell and how to sell, we can sell after we have our cookies offcourse Smile, we can also ask Mr Tuan An to send an email to every students and tell them that we sell cookies and all the profit will give to the orphan. Then, we can sell at building 6 may be. I learn that way from the International school Smile. But if somebody has a different idea, I will support them Smile
Về Đầu Trang Go down
van

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 19/11/2007

Bài gửiTiêu đề: To Dang KHoa   Thinking about Business plan for Noel!!! EmptyFri Nov 30, 2007 1:16 pm

Hey guys,

What party are you talking about? The one at Oanh's house? We do have lots of good cooks, heh! Very Happy

@Tien: How's the Cafe business going? Just wondering if we have any progress...

Van
Về Đầu Trang Go down
khanhnvp

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 01/12/2007

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Thinking about Business plan for Noel!!!   Thinking about Business plan for Noel!!! EmptyTue Dec 04, 2007 9:01 am

I think that we should have the delivery service for delivery gilf for children? I think this bussiness more difficult that selling cookies but it can bring the higher profit. Just think about this.
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Sponsored content

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Thinking about Business plan for Noel!!!   Thinking about Business plan for Noel!!! Empty

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Thinking about Business plan for Noel!!!
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang