SaigonTech Youth Union Forum
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

SaigonTech Youth Union Forum

Forum of SaigonTech Youth Union

Trang ChínhTìm kiếmLatest imagesĐăng kýĐăng Nhập

Cu Chi Trip

Go down 
4 posters
Tác giảThông điệp
van

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 19/11/2007

Cu Chi Trip Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Chuyen Tham + Kham Chua Benh cho Tre Thien Phuoc   Cu Chi Trip EmptyTue Dec 04, 2007 2:11 pm

****From Khang*****

Dear all,
The hospital just received the mail. They decided to go on this Saturday,8th December. I must be with them in the hospital at 7:00. I need one of you who know how to get to Thien Phuoc with me.
I know it is inconvenient for some of you, but it is not our choice. Please reply me how many of you can join.

Further info to be announced soon.
Van
Về Đầu Trang Go down
manutd8511

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 05/12/2007

Cu Chi Trip Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Cu Chi trip!!!   Cu Chi Trip EmptyWed Dec 05, 2007 1:30 pm

Dear all,
Cu Chi trip is coming, it is about time for us to show our enthusiasm and voluntary spirit. The trip will be on Saturday, 8th September. I know that many of you have been waiting for the trip quite long, some of you may worry that the trip would be canceled. On Saturday, everything will be done as we expect. Children will receive treatment and medicines, and receive our care and love.
For cooperative students, this Saturday you can join this trip without any problem. Why? Because the seminar on this Saturday is An's seminar. He allows any cooperative students if they want to join the trip. How great!!!
I need my dear (H Anh) with me on Saturday. My dear, could you please go to the hospital before 7:00 AM to go with me by car? Hope to see you soon. It will be a great trip, for sure.
Best regards,
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 19/11/2007

Cu Chi Trip Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: To Khanh   Cu Chi Trip EmptyWed Dec 05, 2007 1:52 pm

Hey Khang,
I cannot go with you this saturday morning cause I miss An'class so much. Take care of yourself. Good luck!
Best regards,
Hoai Anh
Về Đầu Trang Go down
https://sgt-youthunion.forumvi.com
manutd8511

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 05/12/2007

Cu Chi Trip Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Thien Phuoc trip.   Cu Chi Trip EmptyMon Dec 10, 2007 9:59 am

After all, WH had a great trip to Thien Phuoc on Saturday, 8th 2007. As usual, the trip is a one of the most remarkable trip of volunteer group. I have to say I am proud of being a member of WH, not only for its voluntary spirit, but also for its great achievements.
If the program "Touching Fairy Tale" for collecting old calendar to make book for blind people, if frequent visit to SOS village for playing and with the orphan children to reduce their loneliness, if the "Moonlight Smile" for organizing a great holiday for many unlucky children to provide them a nice memorable holiday, the trip to Thien Phuoc on last Saturday we brought them medicines and treatment.
We did not have enough money for expensive medicines and medical treatment, but we have great cares and deep love. Our love that makes the connection between the hospital and "Thien Phuoc". Maybe some think that we did not do many thing on this trip(we are not doctors), but I still feel as happy as the other events, and I am so proud of being a small part of WH.
For those who could not join the Saturday trip, do not worry because we will have many other meaningful trips waiting for. If you still want to do voluntary work, if you still want to do something for society, if you still love and want to help unlucky people, we still have plenty of things to do.
Về Đầu Trang Go down
bichvan

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 11/12/2007

Cu Chi Trip Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: To Khang   Cu Chi Trip EmptyFri Dec 14, 2007 1:27 pm

Khang ui! Post hinh Thien Phuoc len Yahoo Blog roi dua link vao day cho ba con 'chiem nguong' di!

Van
Về Đầu Trang Go down
bichvan

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 11/12/2007

Cu Chi Trip Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Pictures available at Yahoo Blog   Cu Chi Trip EmptyFri Dec 28, 2007 1:35 pm

Hi all,
Please go to volunteers' blog at sgtvolunteer07 to view the pictures of last trip to Thien Phuoc. Sorry for being late.
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Sponsored content

Cu Chi Trip Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Cu Chi Trip   Cu Chi Trip Empty

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Cu Chi Trip
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang