SaigonTech Youth Union Forum
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

SaigonTech Youth Union Forum

Forum of SaigonTech Youth Union

Trang ChínhTìm kiếmLatest imagesĐăng kýĐăng Nhập

Hi :)

Go down 
4 posters
Tác giảThông điệp
Snip

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 31/01/2008

Hi :) Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Hi :)   Hi :) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 11:52 pm

Hi everybody,

I am a SGT's student. In SGTVolunteers'blog, I have visited many times and given many a lot of comments. Actually, all what I want to say, I posted on our blog; therefore, you can read when visiting. In my opinion, we can do better and better. I think there are many people who can improve the blog if we can spend more time on fixing. Do not do it for form's sake. If you need to help, I will do as much as possible.

Now we have two quite different school'4rums. Why do we not make them become one? I think it is a good way to attract more people join our activities. You can inform regularly on that 4rum so that people can read and enjoy our plans. Besides, you should pay attention to students in Truong Dinh and Cong Hoa Campuses.

Finnaly, I hope to see our Union on developing. If you want to contact me, please send e-mail to : sniperpooh264@gmail.com . Have a nice Tet holiday.

01-06-0-0922
rendeer farao santa geek
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 19/11/2007

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Hi snip!   Hi :) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 1:54 pm

Dear snip,
We are very happy to get this message, you are the kind of student that we have been looking for. As you may find out in my profile, my name is Hoai Anh and I am a member of WH. I am personally very interested in your idea. So, will you agree for a personal conversation with me after Tet holiday abt volunteer's activities (and Youth Union activities as well) next year. Then, we should find out your plan and your ability in terms of contribution to Youth Union and student activities too.
Should you have any query, please contact me via email anhpnh05@saigontech.edu.vn.
Best regards,
Hoai Anh
Về Đầu Trang Go down
https://sgt-youthunion.forumvi.com
bichvan

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 11/12/2007

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Hi :)   Hi :) EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 5:42 pm

Hi Snip,

First, thanks for raising this issue. Smile
I admit all the problems you've posted. Can you help us to improve it then? Can you be the writer for Volunteers? Sharing thoughts, posting comments on activities/pictures ... I need to ask for help from the rest of the team so badly since I've felt myself just ... useless. Will you be the first to help?
The first thing we need to do now is a rough planning for Volunteers' activities this semester, Spring 2008. (Ah, by the way, "Tet for the poor" is included and we need the manager board to finalize it soon.) So when can we meet to talk about this?
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Snip

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 31/01/2008

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Hi :)   Hi :) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2008 11:28 am

Hi,

I came back. It is too late, isn't it? I'm sorry, I spent on my Tet so much. Suspect
Now I am a member of Nhung Uoc Mo Xanh Volunteers Group, I just joined 2 months ago so that I do not have much experience about volunteering. I think we need an appointment to talk about our plans in this semester. To keep in touch easily, you can add my YM nick : sniperpooh264. I'm online very often; therefore, we can discuss in convenience.
My phone : 0122-8855-284, call Snip or Huy ^^

@bichvan: We can meet on Monday or Sunday morning. To me, another days are not available. Where do you want to discuss? scratch
@Hoi Anh: we studied together last semester in Physical Education class. Do you remember me? Very Happy

Regards,
01-06-0-0922
Về Đầu Trang Go down
bichvan

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 11/12/2007

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Hi :)   Hi :) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2008 1:28 pm

Nothing formal, Huy. Coffee sometime with other volunteers if possible so we can plan for Volunteer activities this semester. You got anything in mind yet? We've just finished a campaign at SaigonTech, "Tet for the Poor". Next activities could be either Fund-raising or Visiting. We need creative people badly for activities initiation and implementation. Great if you could be one.
Let me know if you're interested in some Fund-raising stuff; we've got one pending for a while.

Van
Về Đầu Trang Go down
kevin

kevin

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 25/11/2007

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Hi :)   Hi :) EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 8:09 am

hi!
I love child , I don't have a lot of money but I have a "open" heart . Can I join your group ?
my email ; nhannd07@saigontech.edu.vn rabbit
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Sponsored content

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Hi :)   Hi :) Empty

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Hi :)
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang

Permissions in this forum:Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
SaigonTech Youth Union Forum :: Charity :: About Us: WH-Volunteer-
Chuyển đến